If you are running a business between two or more partners then you must file a partnership tax return (sa800) where a nominated partner is responsible for the filing of the return, however, all partners are equally responsible for the precision of the tax return. You must report all income, losses etc. but the entity itself does not pay any taxes, instead any profit or losses are split between the partners (their percentage of share) and they are to report it on their personal returns.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.