If you live abroad and have money invested in the UK we can help you file your return.
If you have rented out any building or accommodation in the UK.
Working for yourself? Sole trader? Declare your income and claim your expenses under this section.
Partnership entities having two or more partners have to declare partnership income and expenses. We can help file your partnership return (SA800) as well as Individual Partner’s Returns (SA100)
A scheme where subcontractor’s payments are deducted by contractors and paid to HMRC as advance payment of tax and NI. All contractors must be registered for this scheme.
Directors of the company have to file return to declare HMRC regarding annual salaries and/or dividends if any.
Share Holders of companies have to file return to declare income on their investments in companies.
- Easy to use, with the support documents. Also had a good experience with staff member Shehbaz - who under workload pressure (on deadline 31 Jan 2020), was able to identify my case specific issue and steer me onto submitting a successful (non-error) submission. I will be strongly recommending this platform to Ex-Pats, here in Germany, through our social media channels. Thanks again for a great experience. I highly recommend this feedback also being also passed onto HMRC - letting them know they have a great vendor acting in their, and UK nationals', interest.
- Good site to use and straight forward
- Quick and easy.
- Once I got my head around it, it was fine to use
- A very quick and easy way to submit returns from overseas.
- Fast and simple. Brillant for overseas submissions to UK
- Better than Andica
- very easy